- Upcoming Elections
- May 18, 2010 - Prop 100
- TEMPORARY TRANSACTION PRIVILEGE AND USE TAXES
A CONCURRENT RESOLUTION PROPOSING AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION OF ARIZONA; AMENDING ARTICLE IX, CONSTITUTION OF ARIZONA, BY ADDING SECTION 12.1; RELATING TO TEMPORARY TRANSACTION PRIVILEGE AND USE TAXES.
- August 24, 2010 - Primary Election
- Candidate filing window: April 26-May 26 (Analysis will be done after May 26th)
- November 2, 2010 - General Election
- Possible Propositions most are due by July 1, 2010 (Analysis will be done after that date)