Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mitt Romney and 3 Ne 16:10

And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.

- That we know what is best for other nations to do.
- That we should force everyone what we think they should be doing.
- That we send mercenaries around the world to get countries to bend to our desires.
- That the murders will be done in secret. The sanctions will be done in secret without the will of those who wish to trade.
- That we reject the teachings of Christ found in D&C 98.

See the video starting at 4:30

Don't get me wrong. I am not nearly perfect, but neither would I support something like this.

There is a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment